Censemaking is supported by Cense Ltd. , an innovation consultancy that uses research and design to connect systems thinking and behavioural science together to help human service organizations achieve greater impact.
Cense helps organizations seeking to become more innovative, sustainable and effective at what they do through research and evaluation, design, strategic foresight, and behavioural science using a systems thinking approach. This work is done through four interconnected processes:
- Systems thinking: Map the systems of relationships and see the true environment you’re working in;
- Discovery: Use data about the system and your program to learn where you’re having impact and gain foresight into where future challenges and opportunities lay;
- Inspiring Change: Applying behavioural science and organizational change methods create the strategies, practices, and structures that allow your organization to act with purpose and execute its mission more effectively;
- Innovation: Shape, prototype and implement the right design for the system to achieve the greatest impact and promote resilience through times of rapid change to transform yourself and lead your sector.
- Training on systems thinking, evaluation and design thinking methods and tools, including ways to engage your stakeholders in strategic communications and design dialogue;
- Evaluation, program planning, and support: helping you uncover your programs’ logic, to designing evaluation frameworks and tools, and implementing these designs;
- We specialize in Developmental Design — linking program monitoring and developmental evaluation data with ongoing design and quality improvement processes that allow programs to learn as they innovate and innovate to learn;
- Strategy development and program modeling to help organizations connect what they seek to accomplish with their programs and service offerings
For more information contact Cense to help you innovate:
info @ cense.ca
or visit us at www.cense.ca