CENSE Research + Design
Cense Research + Design is a social innovation consultancy studio that uses research and design to connect systems thinking and behavioural science together to help organizations learn more about what they do.
We help organizations seeking to become more innovative, sustainable and effective at what they do. We do this through using research and evaluation, design thinking and behavioural science using a systems thinking approach.
We do this through a series of interconnected processes:
- Systems thinking: Map the systems of relationships and see the true environment you’re working in;
- Discovery: Use data about the system and your program to learn where you’re having impact and gain foresight into where future challenges and opportunities lay;
- Inspiring Change: Applying behavioural science and organizational change methods create the strategies, practices and structures that allow your organization to act with purpose and execute its mission more effectively;
- Innovation: Shape, prototype and implement the right design for the system to achieve the greatest impact and promote resiliency through times of rapid change to transform yourself and lead your sector.
Our services include:
- Training on systems thinking, evaluation and design thinking methods and tools, including ways to engage your stakeholders in strategic communications and design dialogue;
- Evaluation, program planning and support: helping you uncover your programs’ logic, to designing evaluation frameworks and tools, and implementing these designs;
- We specialize in Developmental Design — linking program monitoring and developmental evaluation data with ongoing design and quality improvement processes that allow programs to learn as they innovate and innovate to learn;
- Strategy development and program modeling to help organizations connect what they seek to accomplish with their programs and service offerings
For more information contact us at:
info @ cense.ca
or visit us at www.cense.ca